How to Pre-Authorize Your Maintenance Services
We highly recommend that you return to your selling dealer for all vehicle maintenance. However, in the event that you choose to go outside of your selling dealer, below is the step-by-step process to ensure that you don't void your Warranty Forever® program.
- Choose a licensed repair facility to perform your maintenance. We do not provide a list of
authorized dealers, so the choice is yours.
- You are required to call in each time, prior to having the maintenance completed when not
using your dealer's service facility. The PRE-AUTHORIZATION phone number is 1-800-810-8458.
- You will need to provide the following information during the call:
- Date of your scheduled maintenance appointment.
- The name of the licensed repair facility that you are planning to use to have your services performed.
- What maintenance you are going to have performed.
- How many miles are on your vehicle
- Any additional questions you may have.
It is important to note that you MUST maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule.
The best place to find your vehicle's maintenance schedule is in your Owner's Manual. If you do not have access to your owner's manual, you can call your selling dealer or the Warranty Forever® toll free number (1-800-810-8458) with questions or additional guidance at any time.